Share your Dental Experience
Have you had a dental experience that has made you realise how important your dental health is?
We would love to hear about your experience.
- Gingivitis – Gum Disease
- Sensitive Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Mouth, Head, and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Ulcers
- Root Canal Treatment
- Child’s Orthodontic Treatment (Braces)
- Mouth Ulcers
- Tooth Extraction
- Tooth Knocked Out
- Bleeding Gums
- Dentist Anxiety/ Fear
- Dental Sealants
- Pediatric Dental Issues
- Diabetes and the Effect on your Oral Health
- Dental Filling
- Teething Baby
- Menopause and your Oral Health
- Receding Gums
- Pregnancy and your Oral Health
- Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery
- Dental Emergency
- Child’s First Dental Visit
- Dry Mouth
- Dental Emergencies
To help you get started, we have listed a few dental topics you may have experience with.
The list is to help you think of different dental experiences you may have encountered throughout your life. Tell us about your experience in your own words. For example, you can tell us how you felt, what steps you took to solve the problem and the outcome.
There is no right or wrong, we want to hear about your experience.
Get involved: record your video and submit it through the link below.
We will be sharing our member’s videos on all our social media channels, YouTube, and website.
We want to hear from members of all ages. Have you a story to share on behalf of your child?
If you are not good with technology or don’t have access to a camera to record, ask your family or friends to help you.
What Oral Health Means To You Member Stories (2021 - 2022 )
Share your Dental Experience campaign T&C’s
- The promoter for this campaign is DeCare Dental Insurance Ireland DAC.
- Video submitted can be no longer than 1 minute.
- Once you submit your video, it is valid for the length of the campaign.
- There is no cash alternative to the gift received for videos used in the campaign
- Videos will be shared on DeCare Dental Insurance Ireland DAC digital platforms.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering a video the entrant agrees to the use of his/her video to be used by DeCare Dental for promotion and educational
purposes. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social
Network. You are providing your information to DeCare Dental Insurance Ireland DAC. Not to any other party. The information provided will be used for the purpose of the Tell Your Story campaign and/or promotion, education research purpose.
- By submitting your video, you give Decare Dental Insurance Ireland DAC permission to use this video as part of their Share your Dental Experience Campaign on their social media channels, YouTube, Blog, and website
- By entering your video, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.