Congratulations to the winners of the 2022 Paddy's Day Smiles competition:
This competition has now ended. Thanks to all who participated!
How are you turning your smile green this St Patrick’s Day and show it off by entering our ‘Paddy’s Day Smiles’ competition this year. We are giving your child the opportunity to win 1 of 5 Smyth’s Toys Vouchers.
Enter our ‘Paddy’s Day Smiles’ competition.
We are asking you to upload a photo of your child celebrating all things Irish this St Patrick’s Day weekend. Are they dressing head to toe in green? Are they taking part in the local parade? We would love to see!
5 winners will be chosen at random.
Kids Colouring Page
To keep the kiddies entertained this bank holiday weekend, download our colouring page by clicking on the image.
Terms and Conditions:
Social Media “Paddy’s Day Smiles” March 2022
- The promoter of this competition is DeCare Dental Insurance Ireland.
- Closing Date for photo entries is 9am on Monday, March 21st 2022
- The DeCare Dental Paddy’s Day Smiles competition is open all children 18 years and younger, parental/guardian consent is required.
- Photos submitted must be tasteful in nature. Inappropriate images will be ineligible for inclusion in the competition and will not be displayed in listing pages. The promoter’s decision on the nature of photos and their inclusion is final.
- The winners will be announced on all social media platforms at 12 noon on Monday, March 21st 2022.
- The winning entries (Top 5) will be chosen at random.
- By submitting a photo, you are confirming that the person or persons in the photo is of a family member.
- By submitting a photo, you further give DeCare Dental all rights to use the images on the DeCare Dental Website and social media channels and other promotional materials.
- DeCare Dental’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- DeCare Dental reserves the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name to be announced as a competition winner on DeCare’s social media channels and website. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation.