Children learn by example.
Instil a lifelong commitment to Oral Health in your child by encouraging good dental care practices and lead by example with your own oral health routine.
Are these healthy habits on your checklist?
- Replace your child’s toothbrush every 3 months or after sickness
- Brush teeth for 2 minutes using a smear of fluoride toothpaste (from 2+ years)
- Supervise your child’s brushing
- Bring your child to the dentist before their 1st birthday
- Avoid sugary snacks and drinks
- Make sure to drink plenty of water
- Encourage healthy food choices
- Have your child visit the dentist once a year
How DeCare encourage healthy smiles in Children?
At DeCare, we have a range of different children’s dental plans to suit every budget and dental needs. Children can be added as a dependent to your own policy, and to some corporate policies or alternatively, child-only policies can be obtained. A child-only policy must be taken out by a parent/guardian but the policy will only cover dental treatment carried out on the child. All our children’s dental plans cover dental examinations, cleaning and x-rays for your child and then each plan covers various dental procedures based on your plan level.
Dental Insurance from the Dental Experts
Protect your smile today with great value Dental Insurance.
All of our plans are based on our Healthy Smiles approach, which promotes regular and sustained preventive care by providing 100% cover for examinations, cleanings, and x-rays.
Our Level 2 Healthy Smiles plans have additional cover with 70% cover for fillings, extractions and treatment of gum disease.
Our Level 3 Healthy Smiles plans have additional cover with 60% cover for root canals, crowns, veneers and more.
Our Level 4 Healthy Smiles plan has cover for orthodontic treatment, subject to terms and conditions.