Announcing our Back to School Smiles Winners - September 2021
This competition has now ended. Thanks to all who participated!
Our Back to School Smiles competition is back and we are giving your child the opportunity to win 1 of 5 Smyth’s Toys Vouchers.
We are asking you to ask your child ‘What made you smile on your first day back at school?’
Record a short, 10-20 second video of their answer.
5 winners will be chosen at random.
BEST OF LUCK!
Tips for Shooting Your Video
Click the image to download a PDF copy of our tips.
Terms and Conditions:
Social Media “Back to School Smiles” September 2021
- The promoter of this competition is DeCare Dental Insurance Ireland.
- Closing Date for video entries is 9am on Monday, September 6th 2021
- The DeCare Dental Back to School Smiles competition is open all children 18 years and younger, parental/guardian consent is required.
- Videos submitted must be tasteful in nature. Inappropriate images will be ineligible for inclusion in the competition and will not be displayed in listing pages. The promoter’s decision on the nature of photos and their inclusion is final.
- The winners will be announced on all social media platforms at 12 noon on Monday, September 6th 2021.
- The winning entries (Top 5) will be chosen at random.
- By submitting a video, you are confirming that the person or persons in the video are of a family member.
- By submitting a video, you further give DeCare Dental all rights to use that footage on the DeCare Dental Website and social media channels and other promotional materials.
- DeCare Dental’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- DeCare Dental reserves the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name to be announced as a competition winner on DeCare’s social media channels and website. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation.