Did you know that our teeth are not, by nature, perfectly white? Therefore, some people feel that they could improve their smile with brighter, whiter teeth.
Extrinsic stains can appear on teeth over time as a result of eating and drinking certain foods and beverages. Teeth also naturally turn more yellow with age, as a result of acquiring pigmentation inside the teeth.
Terms & Conditions
1. €65 discount and free consultation only available to DeCare Members
2. €65 discount can only be used against the full price of teeth whitening. Original price was €250, now it is €185 with €65 discount. Discount does not apply to any other treatments.
3. Patients must be 18 years of age or older to qualify.
4. To qualify for the €65 discount, patients must attend a free consultation for examination/moldings between 11/12/2023 to 31/12/2023.
5. Treatments subject to patient suitability. Prior to treatment commencing, patients will need a dental examination to confirm suitability for treatment (to be determined in the sole discretion of Berkeley Dental).
6. Appointments subject to availability.
7. One offer per eligible patient.
8. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
9. No cash alternative is available.
10. Berkeley Dental reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time
Disclaimer: Services provided to you under this offer are provided by participating dental practices on the DeCare direct pay network. DeCare Dental Insurance Ireland DAC is not a party to any contract for the provision of services between you and the dental practices listed above. Therefore, DeCare Dental insurance Ireland DAC disclaims any and all liability including any express or implied warranties whether oral or written for such services and makes no representation as to the suitability of the services provided.